Thursday, November 20, 2008

Pull it, haul it, carry it...

We are going to be on the go during our trip, hauling our luggage up and down stairs, through Tube stations, onto trains, and through the urban streets of London, Glasgow, and Edinburgh. Packing light will be key (don't worry, we'll help you decide what you need to take and what to leave at home!). I am investing in some new luggage for the trip, because I destroyed my last bag during the summer hauling it across the UK. This time, I'm purchasing a bag that can be carried with a handle, slung on my back as a backpack, or rolled. This type of convertible bag makes hauling all your stuff around much easier, I think. I'm also picking up a new 'day pack' to be used on our Scottish Highland excursion and to be used as a bag to carry around the city if need be. If you're interested, take a look at my wish list.

My new bag:
The Eagle Creek CrossRoads 22

My new day pack:
Rick Steves Veloce

No comments: